Tuesday, February 17, 2009




I know I'm a little out of order, but thought I'd better add some Christmas photos.




Christmas Eve morning breakfast, AJ was helping me prepare. We are blessed in that we have two full days of Christmas...Scivallys on the Eve and Powells on Christmas day. Mimi (Alan's mom) usually gets together w/us before going to Memaw's. She came to our house this year...to play the WII!!!












So here we are with my Grandma Powell and my Mom and Dad at their house for Christmas day!! Lots of fun, we have done this alot over the years and it's fun to look back and see how all the kids have grown. Now all Tami's boys are adults and some even have their own children..you won't see Jason's(my oldest nephew who is only 6yrs younger than me) family as they are in Virginia, and Trina and Scott couldn't be here this year, ahhh. We met up with Jimmy and his kids much later. That is my sister and brother.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: